Vita Liberta - Exclusive Tanning
Vita Liberata Spray Tan is not available at The Chelsea Day Spa Boutique - Hollywood Road.
The A-List Sunless Spray Tan
Odourless, organic and paraben free
Offers available in store.
Before your session we recommend that you:
- Exfoliate your entire body at home before session
- Wear loose clothing when you come into the spa
- Wear dark underwear
- Do not moisturize or wear perfume on your body before your tan
- Wax or shave 24 hours before the appointment to avoid skin irritation
- Tint eyelashes/eyebrows at least 24 hours before to avoid discolouration
- Have any massage or facial before your tan
- Have a manicure or pedicure before your tan
- Do not swim
- Do not get a massage
- Do not exercise and avoid any activity that causes sweating
- Do not exfoliate until 3 days after tan
- Wear loose and dark clothing after tan application
- Avoid water on hands after tan application
The outcome of a spray tanning solution can be affected by different products and/or conditions. Please read through the following information, and note:
- Psoriasis and eczema are conditions that may cause the development of your tan to be uneven.
- If you are in the first trimester of pregnancy you should not be spray tanned, although tanning is safe during the 2nd & 3rd trimester there is a risk of uneven pigmentation in the skin and this may result in white patches. If you are breast feeding the breast area would have to be covered during the application.
- Some medications may stop the tan developing e.g. steroids, strong antibiotics and chemotherapy.
- If any moisturisers/shower gels with moisturisers have been used prior to application this can cause an uneven tan, as the chemical that brings out the colour in your skin cannot penetrate efficiently.